A comprehensive team of specialists focused on your care.
Harrington Cancer Center offers patients personalized, individual care from expert physicians. From our specialized staff, to our latest technology in radiation therapy, we work towards recovery for every individual who comes to us for treatment.
Medical Oncology involves development of a treatment plan based on the individual patient's type of cancer, the extent of the disease, and the most effective treatment(s) available. Major components of treatment efforts include the use of medications including chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, and biologics.
- Brian T. Pruitt, MD, FACP - Specializing in Breast Cancer
Hematology and Medical Oncology
Hematology is a specialty area focused on the care of patients with blood disorders, including malignant (ex. leukemia) and non-malignant (ex. anemia, clotting problems) disorders.
- Sue Nadesan, MD - Specializing in Hematology-Oncology, Geriatrics and Internal Medicine
- Anita Ravipati, MD - Specializing in Hematology-Oncology
- Milan Patel, MD - Specializing in Medical Oncology and Hematology
Radiation Oncology is the treatment modality in which high-energy x-rays are used to kill cancer cells so they are unable to grow, multiply, or spread.
- Jaime Zusman, MD - Specializing in Breast, Brain, Lung, Head and Neck Cancers, Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS), and Pediatrics
- Daniel Arsenault, MD - Specializing in Prostate, Breast, Lung, Sterotactic Radiosurger (SRS)
Gynecologic Oncology is dedicated to the treatment of women with cancers arising from the female reproductive organs. This discipline may combine surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy, as well as other emerging therapeutic modalities.
- Thahir Farzan, MD - Specializing in Robotic Gynecological Cancer Surgery